- name: wren
- date of birth: october 25, 1986
- location: vermont
- gender: female
- sexuality: im just sexual. i dont seem to have any preferences
- in school? for.. yes, freshman at Vermont Tech but transfering. majoring in nursing
.:THINGS I LOVE:.
- music: i like emo; dashboard, saves the day, thursday, straylight run, and some other stuff; eve 6, incubus, maroon 5, slipknot, finger eleven, third eye blind, deadsy
- color: dark red. and black.
- movies: the fifth element, the chronicles of riddick, dune, the nightmare before christmas, osmosis jones, kill bill vol. 1 and 2, tank girl, whats eating gilbert grape, the basketball diaries, the butterfly effect
- books: anything by stephen king, especially the stand, the green mile and 'salem's lot
- food: chocolate when im in the mood
- people: alden. ask me if you dont already know
- activities: photography, riding my horses, playing in the snow, skiing
- about myself: my hair, i get along with most people, my sense of humor
- others: i love football. and i played on the boys' lacrosse team all through high school. all of my real-life friends are guys.
.:THINGS I HATE:.
- music: overplayed pop songs. rap/hip-hop. i cant stand destiny's child, and all these new hip-hop girls.
- movies: the butterfly effect (i love and hate this movie... its so personal)
- food: im not a true vegetarian, but sometimes the thought of eating animals nearly kills me
- people: my real sister, my step-brother
- activities: drugs
- about myself: i dont always stand up for myself, i dont like my eyebrows or my smile, i procrastinate
- others: i hate loud noises. yelling, slamming doors, even car horns or dog barks
- my biggest fear: water. someone tried to drown me as a child. sharks; i was bitten by one in a petting zoo when i was 3
- my favorite memory: me and alden's first kiss
- im proud of: my grades in school
- i regret: nothing
- my goal: i want to be financially stable and have a happy life with little stress
- disorders/ special conditions: depression, borderline personality disorder, insomnia, hemaphilia, and some eating disorder and bipolar traits.
- if my life were a movie... (give us a title, summary, soundtrack, cast...): im working on writing it. but i am not the star. the characters are all representations of the personalities ive ever wanted to be. there is a prostitute, a girl who was basically raised in a psych ward, the daughter of a multimillionaire, a deep, thoughtful and adorable boy...
- my theme song: 'she will be loved' by maroon 5 or 'awful' by hole
- if i could choose one super power: to read minds, but only when i chose to
- i wish... i had a different family. i love my family, and i would still like to know them, like have them be my 'parents' best friends or something. but growing up as myself in this environment has been too much. i wish my life had been different, not necessarily easier, just different.
- now be funny: read the Holiday Humor entry in my journal sex_scorpion666
.:OPINIONS:. (pick 3 to emphasize- no novels please)
- government: i feel as if we do not live in a democracy and that my vote no longer counts. i do not respect the government or the way it is run. i feel decisions are made based on the interests of an elite few, not the country as a whole.
- pornography: i have nothing against it, and sometimes i find it hot, but i have to be in the right mood. as long as everyone involved was willing to have it publicized, i have nothing against it.
- abortion: i support a womans right to choose. i was supposed to be aborted, but my parents couldnt afford it. though im glad to be here, i did not have a happy childhood and i would not want that experience for anyone else. adoption is just as bad- do you know how many foster children are mistreated? i do
- drugs: i went through a period where i heavily used, and a lot of my life was wasted. i went through recovery and have been clean for almost a year now, but ive seen so many who havent recovered and now, i cant see myself ever supporting any type of drug habit.
- sex: i love sex. but this is a hrad topic for me because i have struggled a lot with my sexuality, and i think that in a lot of ways, my eagerness toward sex is my way of proving to myself and everyone else that i dont have any issues with it, when the reality of it is, i do.
- school: i LOVE school. i love my major and i love learning outside my major. im just a sponge when it comes to knowledge, i want to know everything.
- self-injury: i used to self-harm. i stopped for myself and no one else, but i know what its like to be there. i would never encourage someone to hurt themselves, but i have friends who self-harm, and i dont tell them not to do it. i guess i dont like being told what to do, so i try not to tell others what they should do.
- animals: i LOVE animals. i feel guilty when i admit i am not a vegetarian. i rarely eat meat, but once a week i have chicken or turkey and once a month i eat red meat, because i have medical conditions that make it very dangerous for me to not eat meat. a year ago i was hospitalized after i stopped eating meat, even though i was taking supplements and vitamins.
- give your opinion on something we didnt ask: livejournal- i love this place. i joined a few months ago hoping to maybe meet ONE person i could talk to (i really dont have any friends). well now, i hve pseudo-met so many great people, and gained so much confidence in myself because of it. people will argue that i cant consider people i dont know as friends, but i DO know them.
anything about yourself you want us to know:i have an obsession with surface piercings. right now i have the ramus in each thumb, one safety pin in my elbow and im planning to do a hip piercing (like shebleedsacid) as soon as i get the right jewelery for it.
- why did you decide to join? i created this community. i wanted to see what goes into the application process im asking everyone else to do
- give us pics if youve got 'em my harddrive died :*( but i will post new pics as soon as possible. theres a couple in my userinfo.
- promote us
- samples of things youve created
- suggestions for this community